Week 6 has come to a close, and I'd like to remind everyone that the midway-point is only 1 week away. Team Captains, please make sure your rosters are in order soon as the deadline for add/removes is quickly coming upon us.
Once again, another good week of darts thrown. We had Jeff Gallagher tossing a C9, Bill Bancroft tossing a T80 and Jeff Tomlins setting the new High Out mark at 134. Excellent darts gentlemen!
Have a great weekend folks and good luck next week!
PS: A week from Sunday will be Tina's Rest's second (of 4) LoD tournament (March 31st). Link to event details are here: --> Tina's Rest - LoD Dart Tournament
Good Morning Everyone,
I first off, want to thank everyone for getting me there sheets in a very timely manner. I've got a busy day today and I was able to compile everything last night. Just a friendly reminder that all shooters need to sign in before the match starts. We're also quickly coming up on the half-way point of the season. Make sure your rosters are in order, as the cut-off for adds to the roster are April 1st. Adds after April 1 are subject to approval by the Officers, and will not be eligible for the playoffs. Congratulations to Chris Tupiciauskas for his T80 this week!
This Sunday (3/17) will be Tina's first LoD of the Spring season (4 in total). Sign-ups start at 1:15, with first darts flying at 2pm.
Have a great weekend folks, and good luck next week!
Hope everyone had a good week. There were plenty of good darts thrown this past week, with Julian Bonilla tossing a T80, and Conor Joyce accumulating a 1067 AS week. Congratulations to you two!
Just a reminder, I'm hosting a LoD Dart Tournament @ Tina's Rest staring March 17th @ 1:15pm for signups (First darts will fly at 2pm sharp!). More information can be had here: ----> Tina's Rest - LoD Tournament
If you're going to be down in Putnam County on Saturday Night, Steve Feldman is going to be hosting a LoD tournament down at The Mahopac Inn (3/9 @ 7pm).
Have a great (and safe) weekend folks, and good luck next week!
Thank you for getting your sheets to me in a timely manner this week. I greatly appreciate it! There were some great darts thrown this past week. I'd like to congratulate Rene Green for her T80!
Jack has 3 boards (Blade 5's) left for sale if anyone is interested. Price is $50 per board. Reach out to him ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you are interested.
I'd also like to bring up that the LoD Tournament at The Barking Frog is NOT going on this Sunday. Thank you Ed and Jack for organizing those winter LoD Tournament!
Have a great weekend everyone, and good luck next week!
Week 2 is pretty much complete (1 match to be played on Monday).
Congratulations to Colm Neilson for his C9!
Keeping this short and sweet this week. Good luck to everyone next week!
The officers have decided that we're going to Postpone all of tonight's matches. The weather outlook isn't all that good with freezing rain scheduled for the majority of our playing area from 7pm to midnight.
The website has been updated to reflect the new schedules as well. Please grab a copy of your new schedule.
Stay safe everyone, and good luck next week!
First off I want to thank all the team captains for getting their sheets to me in a timely manner. I greatly appreciate it!
In going through everything, I noted that there were some really good darts thrown this past week. Congratulations to George Hart and Conor Joyce with C9's, and Anthony Dominick with a T80! Conor also highlighted the week with a 1054 AS performance.
Just a reminder that I need to be made aware of any roster changes BEFORE the match occurs. Just email me and I'll help you guys out as best I can. Also, if you haven't gotten us the Sponsor Dues or your Team dues, time is running out. Everything needs to be in by next week at the latest.
Have a great weekend and good luck to everyone next week!
With the weather not being too kind to us, and the radar taking a turn for the worse, the officers have discussed it and we are cancelling the Captain's Meeting for tonight. Please read below on how we are going to proceed going forward:
- Payments are still due before the season starts. Jack and I will be at Last Chance (in Wappingers) tomorrow night @ 7:30pm to hand out team packets, and plaques awarded for the fall season, and to collect sponsor and team dues. If you are not able to be there tomorrow, Jack and I will be down at the Barking Frog on Friday Night @ 7:30p to finish what wasn't distributed on Wed.
- If you are not able to make it either Wed. or Friday night, you can mail your dues to Jim Sokolinski (address information below). Dues will have to be postmarked no later than Feb. 15th. If no payments have been received by Feb. 20th we will be penalizing teams based upon the rules (Article XI - B.1-3).
- If you have any issues that needed to be addressed at the meeting, please bring them to our attention and we'll see what we can do to address them as timely as possible.
- Since there were no Letters of Intent for either the Vice President or Treasurer positions, both Colm and Jim will remain as their respective position for another 2 years.
- Jack and I will have dart boards with us for distribution for those who purchased them over the fall, or would like to buy new ones. Blade5 boards will be made available for $50/each.
Checks can be made payable to: Southern Dutchess Dart League
Email me: email@example.com if you need Jim's mailing address. I'll get it to you ASAP.
The schedules on the website will be available for everyone at 8PM tonight. This coincides with the start of what was supposed to be our meeting.
You will not need a login to view this information. After 8PM they will be visible.
Thank you everyone,