Deadline is quickly approaching for submitting rosters for the Fall 2019 Season. This year we are NOT doing a Roster Night. All submissions are to be sent in to myself either by Email or Text.
Just as a reminder, Captain's meeting will be on 8/20/19 @ 8PM. We'll be having it at Last Chance in Wappingers Falls. Sponsor Fee is $100 per Team, and the Team fee is $25 per team. These fees will be due at the Captain's Meeting.
League will start up on 8/27/19.
Looking forward to seeing you this season!
Like we eluded to on the Facebook Page. its that time of year again. The SDDL Fall 2019 season is right around the corner and we'd like to let you know about some important dates coming up this month.
For starters, Roster Submissions are now being accepted. This season we are not going to be doing a Roster Night. I have updated the Roster Submission form to be a editable PDF document. All you have to do is open the pdf on your computer or phone with the Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google Chrome browser. Fill out all the information on the pdf and save it. All roster submissions can be made either via E-Mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), or you can Text it to me. Rosters are DUE NO LATER THAN August 13th! If you are not on a team and want to play, let me know so that I can assist with getting you paired up with a team. I know there are some teams out there looking for additional players so please let me know!
Captain's Night will be on August 20th, at the Last Chance Bar and Restaurant in Wappingers Falls. Meeting will start at 8PM, and attendance is MANDATORY by either the Team Captain or a Team Representative. Starter Packets will be handed out as well as Plaques for the Spring 2019 season. All Team/Sponsor fees are DUE at the Captain's Meeting!! Sponsor Fee is $100 per Team, and the Team fee is $25 per team.
Starting Night for the league will be August 27th. This leaves us some wiggle room with the schedule regarding the holidays and possible inclement weather.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Look forward to seeing you on the 20th at the Captain's Meeting!
Congratulations to all the division winners! The season has come to a close and here are the final results:
- A Division - League Champions: "BFF5" wins over "Tina's Barking Spiders" 17-5
- B DIvision : "Dart-Aholics" wins over "Junior's Flyers" 18-12
- C Division : "Right Wingers" wins over "Incubus" 17-10
- D Division : "House Darts" wins over "Barking Frog Outlaws" 17-15
- E Division : "A Load of Bull" wins over "Dingo Ate My 180" 17-8
Division Winners: If you have any photos of your team with the Division Cups, please send them to me so that I can I add them to the website collection.
I want to take a moment to thank everyone for a great season! I hope you all have a great summer and I hope to see you all next season!
I want to congratulate BFF5 from the Barking Frog on their successful conquest of the A Division - League Championships last night. They triumphed over The Barking Spiders 17-5.
Good luck to the rest of the divisions in their quest for Division Championships tomorrow!
Here is the schedule for the finals of the 2019 Spring season:
- A Division: TBS vs BFF5: Tuesday @ Tina's, Thursday @ Barking Frog
- B Division: Junior's Flyers vs Dart-Aholics: Tuesday @ Junior's, Thursday @ Barking Frog
- C Division: Incubus vs Right Wingers: Tuesday @ Handshakes, Thursday @ Last Chance
- D Division: Barking Frog Outlaws vs House Darts: Tuesday @ Barking Frog, Thursday @ Irish Eyes Pub
- E Division: A Load of Bull vs Dingo Ate My 180: Tuesday @ Joe's Irish Pub, Thursday @ Gibson's
Good luck to everyone!
Round one is complete and the final matches are all set. Congratulations to all the winners, and good luck next week!
- A Division: Tina's Barking Spiders won 17-3 over Dart Demons. BFF5 emerged victorious over Outkasts 17-15. Tina's Barking Spiders has choice of starting Home or Away.
- B Division: Junior's Flyers won 17-8 over Bulldogs. Dart-Aholics won 18-6 over Reckless Darters. Junior's Flyers has choice of starting Home or Away.
- C Division: Incubus bounced back to win over Who Darted? 18-14. Right Wingers triumphed over Supercocks 17-15. Incubus has choice of starting Home or Away.
- D Division: Barking Frog Outlaws won 18-14 over The Filthy McNasties. House Darts finished off The Bulls-Hitters 17-13. Barking Frog Outlaws has choice of starting Home or Away.
- E Division: A Load of Bull with a resounding win over Ex-Cons 18-4. Dingo Ate My 180 were winners over Tina's Misfits 17-13. A Load of Bull choice of starting Home or Away.
Team Captains with choice of home or away, please get back to me with what your decision is so that I can release schedules for next weeks matches.
Have a great weekend folks and be safe!
The website now has the Final Standings for the Spring 2019 Season, as well as the final Playoff Eligibility lists. Congratulations to all the Division winners! Congratulations to Jack Haber, who last week shot a T80, and to Justin Mohr for his second T80 of the season! Excellent darts gentlemen!
The Playoff Schedule will be released shortly. We are working on taking care of some conflicts in venues, and once we're done I will make the whole schedule available.
Talk to you soon!
We're just 1 week away from season's end. There are some exciting races left, with seeding up for grabs in all divisions. Good luck to everyone in your chase for the playoffs! There are a handful of players that are 1 week out for qualifying for Playoff Eligibility. Please go over the list and make sure your teams are all set.
Congratulations to Kevin Roberts for his C9 this past week!
Have a great weekend folks!